One company – one group – one corporation
Globally based thinking is as fundamental today as locally based action. To allow INDUCTOHEAT EUROPE to address both these pressing needs, today it is part of the international INDUCTOTHERM Group. All the members of the Group are able to access the corporation’s central service resources in fields such as research and development. This opens up a whole world of expertise which a single company on its own can never hope to access. This allows us to guarantee our ability to analyse and solve even the most specific hardening applications for our customers with the best possible market and customer focus. Not just in Germany, but the world over.
With its Germany-based team, INDUCTOHEAT EUROPE is able to offer its customers a fully coordinated one-stop performance portfolio.
- Innovative induction heating-related solutions
- Credibility and performance reliability
- Supply reliability backed by our own contract hardening shops
- Worldwide 24 hour service
- Competence and assurance of an international Group organization
- More than 50 years of experience
Since 1953, the Group with its workforce of around 4000 has provided the assurance of a full range of hardware and software-related services covering the entire field of inductive heat treatment. Encompassing no fewer than 97 individual companies, it offers both global communication and a global service, and is also able to call on a worldwide network of technology companies to provide after-sales, equipment, appliance engineering and metrology services. It coordinates work in the development and competence centres and provides the international network of producing locations the assurance of prompt procurement of supplies from overseas.
The most importance fields of business:
- Induction melting and casting
- Induction heating
- Induction pipe welding
- Vacuum induction, vacuum light arc, ESR and precision casting systems
- Vacuum heat treatment
- Mass induction heating for rolling, continuous electroplating baths and electroplating melting furnaces
- Electrically resistance heated aluminium smelting furnaces