The INDUCTOSCAN MOVE is a universal vertical scanning machine with an indexing table module for hardening or tempering a wide variety of workpieces.
The machine features state of the art transistorized inverter technology, up to two heating stations, a control system as well as a recirculating system for energy cooling and quenching media. It is a self-contained system with simple utility connection for fast, low cost installation.
The operating range
The machine is equipped with an indexing table module for manual loading of the workpieces which can be advanced into the processing area by a two hand control unit.
Further optional accessories like the manual cross-slide or the X-/Y-axes with servo drive ensure maximum flexibility for different methods of part loading.
The control system
The swivelling operator panel Siemens OP 277 within working reach permits fast machine adjustment and pro¬gramming of the feed axis.
All essential process parameters are monitored for each cycle and can be displayed in plain text.
A memory allows for quick storage and retrieval of up to 400 processing programs.
- suitable for hardening or tempering a variety of different workpieces
- scanning distance up to 250 mm
- clamping length up to 260 mm
- workpiece weight up to 4 kg
- programmable vertical axis
- dimensions (W/L/H): approx. 1 800 x 3 400 x 2 400 mm
- inverter: 100 kW, optional MF or HF